Monday, April 25, 2016

Time Travel



Through the magic of the Internet I'm about to embark on a "catch up" series of postings. It's been almost a year since I made an entry to our virtual scrapbook.  I'm lazy, but didn't realize I was THAT lazy. Let's see if I can remember how to do this.

Starting with present day and working backwards, we find ourselves at:

DAD'S 86th BIRTHDAY ! !

The photo quality ain't great but the chocolate chip cheesecake sure was....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD !
It rained or snowed or was otherwise winter-y during most of my visit but we finally got a dry day for a photo op:

Priscilla's Tree

Sun finally came out, time for a walk


Crossed over Old Taos Hwy to see how the other half lives



Crisp day, snow in the mountains


Past the governor's mansion, had the roads to myself


Beautiful views

No comments:

Post a Comment